Apple Cash Cards are accepted at many stores, websites and in applications. But still, you might want to transfer the amount to a bank account, if you need to withdraw cash from an ATM. Apart from that, your preferences might be different, and you might not be comfortable having large amounts here. So, let me show you how to transfer Apple Cash to your bank account or directly to a debit card.
Before you begin:
- A single transfer limit of up to $ 10,000 and up to $ 20,000 in a period of seven days
- Transfer from Apple Pay Cash is only possible for bank accounts in the United States
- Your Visa debit card must be eligible for this transfer. Ask your card issuer if you are in doubt
How to Transfer Apple Cash to a Bank Account
It takes 1-3 working days to transfer to a bank account.
- Open the Wallet application on your iPhone.
- Tap your Apple Cash card.
- Tap the Other button (black circle with three dots). IPad users: Open the Settings app and tap Wallet & Apple Pay. After that, tap on your Apple Cash card.
- Next, tap Transfer to Bank.
- Fill in the desired amount that you want to transfer. After this, tap Next.
- Tap 1-3 Working Days. Note: Follow the instructions on the screen if you have not previously set (added) a bank account.
- Confirm the transfer using Face ID, Touch ID, or the device passcode.
Money will be transferred in 1 to 3 business days. Business days in most countries mean every day except Saturdays, Sundays, government holidays, or other special days where banks are closed by law or government orders.
Use Apple Instant Cash Transfer with a Visa Debit Card
The steps for instant transfer to qualified Visa debit cards are almost similar to bank transfers. It can take up to 30 minutes for a transfer. There is a small fee – one percent fee (with a minimum fee of $ 0.25 and a maximum fee of $ 10).
- On iPhone: Open the Wallet Application. Next, tap your Apple Cash card then tap the More button (black circle with three dots).
- On iPad: Open the Settings application. Scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay. Next, tap your Apple Cash card.
- Now, tap Transfer to Bank.
- Next, enter the amount you like and tap Next.
- Here, tap Instant Transfer.
Note: Tap Add Card and follow the instructions on the screen if you haven’t added a Visa debit card.
Tap on> to select the specific Visa debit card to which you want to transfer funds and select billing details for the selected debit card.
The selected amount will be transferred within 30 minutes.
How to Update Your Bank Account Information
- Launch the Wallet apps on your iPhone → Apple Cash card → many more buttons. On your iPad, open the Settings app → Wallet & Apple Pay → Apple Cash card.
- Now, tap on the Bank Account and then select the preferred bank account.
To Edit Your Bank Information
- Tap the “next” option to the routing number or account number. Then, add the necessary information and confirm the number. After that, tap Next.
To delete your bank information
- Tap Delete Bank Account Information. You need to tap it again to confirm. After you delete your Apple Card information, you can add your bank information again as usual.
Sticky Note: When you update information on one device, it automatically synchronizes with all devices connected to the same Apple ID.
What to Do If You Cannot Move an Apple Cash Card?
- Make sure your device has Wi-Fi or Cellular data connection
- Check for software updates on your iPhone or iPad by opening the Settings → General → Software Update application. Download and install the pending update, if available
- For Visa debit cards, contact your card issuer (most likely your bank) and ask if the card qualifies
- For bank transfers, banks must meet the requirements for United States bank accounts. Also, make sure you have entered (while adding bank details) to the correct account, and route numbers
- For instant Visa transfers, the billing address you use must match the selected debit card details
- The transfer amount must not exceed the limit (mentioned above). Also, the minimum amount that you can transfer to your card or bank is $ 1. However, if your entire Apple Cash card balance is less than $ 1, you can transfer it in full.
- Finally, if you still cannot transfer money, you may have to verify your identity. Additionally, you might also want to contact Apple support
This is how you can transfer money from an Apple Cash card instantly or within a few days to your debit card or bank account. I hope this post is useful. Next, you might also want to know how to send and receive Apple Pay Cash through iMessage.